Take the survey below. Call or write the SPPS board members today and attend school board meetings.
Let your voice be heard.
Here’s what needs to happen:
- Keep the cuts from the kids, cut elsewhere.
- Teachers need to be directly involved in any re-structuring of the instrumental music program
- St. Paul needs to manage its instrument assets. People involved in the repair process, both within the District staff and vendors, should help plan this. We think money could be saved!
- Saint Paul should look at running a summer beginner program through Community Educ, like Roseville, Mounds View, Maplewood, and West St. Paul do.
- A moratorium on the closing of any more vocal or instrumental music programs.
Keep the cuts from the kids